ever wish there was a way to buy Life Insurance
without the hassles of traditional APPs & underwriting ?
~ Introducing ~
' Accelerated CLient Experience '
The MOST Convenient & effective digital Application Process For Purchasing Quality Life InsurancE
No Fluids, No PARA MED, NO ORDERING PHYSICIAN's RECORDS
a Secure & EfficienT e-APP to E-POlicy Buying Platform
Created EXCLUSIVELY By
ACE Platform Features
1. A fast, automated digital Application process for policy Face amounts up to $ 2. 5 million.
2.*No NEED to SHARE your PERSONAL HEalth INFORMATION WITH AN AGENT*
3. A Secure, end-to-end digital experience from e-app to e-delivery to e-pay to e-service.
4. For Eligible Applicants: No medical exams, fluid testing or APS requirements, with the Potential for policy issue as early as the next business day.
5. Offered for all risk classes of Standard or better.
1. You are a United States citizen.
2. You are between 20 - 65 years of age.
3. The Proposed Insured and Owner of the policy are Individual people ( Ownership by an entity, such as a business or trust will be coming soon )
4. Application is Not replacing an existing insurance policy ( including 1035 exchange requests )
5. An informal Application has Not been previously submitted to Penn Mutual.
6. Your primary residence is in a state other than NY
7. The Life Insurance product being applied for is one of the below:
Guaranteed Protection Life ( Universal )
Guaranteed Choice Whole Life
Accumulation Builder Select Indexed Universal Life
Guaranteed Term 10-15-20 & One Year Term
How tHe ACE e-Application & Underwriting Process Works
STEP 1. initial assessment
The applicant Submits their MRD form ( below ) and will then be required to register online. An initial assessment for the applicant's rating class is then determined by the applicant's answers to the ' My Life ' and Health questions and *3rd party data checks, which include the Medical Information Bureau (MIB). The Applicant will be notified of the initial assessment of either of Standard or better.
After the initial assessment has been generated for a given case, the formal submission will either move to Accelerated underwriting and be auto-approved and move to auto-issue/auto-pay, or - be referred to an underwriter for further review.
*The ACE auto-underwriting process leverages risk attributes collected from various sources to determine an overall initial rating decision, including:
- Penn Mutual’s Health and Lifestyle Questionnaire
- Motor Vehicle Records
- Medical Information Bureau (MIB)
- Pharmaceutical Databases
- Consumer Credit, Financial, and Public Records Databases
STEP 2. Policy design and Illustration
If the applicant qualifies for Accelerated underwriting, the applicant's Policy design and coverage options will be discussed with the assistance of a licensed Penn Mutual Life Insurance agent, and an illustration(s) will be provided to them to assess.
STEP 3. OFFER, PURCHASE & DELIVERY
If the applicant wishes to purchase Life Insurance, the ACE process will then move seamlessly toward an offer and final purchase via:
e-Signature, e-Payment, and e-Policy issue.
Simply complete the Minimum Required Data form below and Submit. A follow up email will guide you to the online registration and e-App.