A Team of Workers Compensation & Alternative Risk Transfer Specilaists
" Some people see things as they are and ask Why ? Some imagine things that never were and ask,... Why not ? " ~ George Bernard Shaw
and how about a brief
Please ' Take 5 ' - 6 or even 10 to play the 3 audio clips below to the video banner loop above -
May I suggest playing the audio clips in the order that they are listed ( *rinse & repeat at random )
and " glide with these flyers for a space " !
*Tech NoTE: If the the Video Banner Doesn'T Launch, or the Banner defaults back to our logo -
Simply RefResh the Page Until the Video Launches ~ it absolutely will ~ Thank you !
**the Video Banner will not play on Smartphones due to current Design limITATIOns at this time.
2 minutes each
Q: When is Budgeting & Paying Insurance Premiums ever exciting ?
A: When your Commercial Risk Management Program becomes a " work of ART " !
More specifically, when your company chooses to invest & participate in a Member Owned Group Captive.
Alternative Risk Transfer programs
( ART )
" When quality members ( good to great performing companies ) collaborate & participate as a Team of Insureds,
they position themselves to benefit mutually by investing in the success of their own Group Insurance Company."
Stephen M. Oaks
Kalayjian Oaks & Associates
MEMBER OWNED GROUP CAPTIVEs
There are many benefits in choosing to on board with a quality Member Owned Group Captive, as opposed to staying the course of paying annual Insurance premiums to Traditional Commercial Carriers - receiving no profit sharing nor dividends in return for good to excellent loss control performance. The core of these benefits are as follows:
1. Members are equal owners in their Group Insurance Company. This generally results in upfront premium reductions as operating costs are lower due to efficiencies of service & the overall quality of the members that are approved to join the Group Captive.
2. Members will enjoy the rewards of receiving their Company's underwriting profits as well as investment income.
3. Properly designed, Group Captives provide IRS compliance for risk transfer & risk distribution requirements.
4. Group Captives provide customized claims handling & ongoing loss control services for its Member owners.
5. Members are part of a quality Team of Insureds that work together for towards a mutually prosperous end goal.
6. When structured correctly, Members' gross premiums should be fully tax deductible under IRS code 162.
7. Capital investment for membership into a Group Captive averages $ 25,000 - 36,000 which is far less than the costs required to form a Single Parent Captive.
" The best way to accomplish a goal is to begin "
*To further explore the benefits that A Member Owned Group Captive can provide for your company >
Click on the Grilled Peach & Blackberry Cobbler Below
“ I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.”
“When you’re a carpenter making a beautiful chest of drawers, you’re not going to use a piece of plywood on the back, even though it faces the wall and nobody will see it ?
You’ll know it’s there, so you’re going to use a beautiful piece of wood on the back. For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.”
About us -
Kalayjian Oaks & Associates has been helping both Individuals and Businesses with their coverage needs since 1965 when Charles Lowenfeld partnered with Leon Kalayjian and Lowenfeld & Kalayjian was established in Scarsdale New York. In 1993 Mr. Kalayjian partnered with Alan Kligerman to launch Kligerman & Kalayjian in White Plains, New York. In 2007 Leon H. Kalayjian and Stephen M. Oaks partnered with Mr. Kalayjian to expand the Agency into new directions of Client engagement. Now in its second generation and 53rd year, our boutique Agency maintains a culture of efficiency and genuine sense of purpose in our daily performance. It is our sincere privilege to provide innovative solutions custom tailored to our Clients' needs and preferences.
We welcome you to allow us to pursue the best possible end results for your entity, and it is our sincere hope and desire to become an intimate and trusted Partner to those that choose to engage with our Agency team and their abundant talents.